– edible oil
– meal (solvent cake)
– ash formed during the combustion of husk, which is used as fertilizer.
II. Capital Assets:
– Truck unloader, with a total capacity of 1200 tons / day;
– Seed samplers manufactured by “Rakoraf”;
– Certified factory laboratory;
– Elevator capacities for storage of raw materials with a volume of 123,500 m3;
– Seed preparation section (equipment of the firms “Harburg Freudenberger” (Germany), “Monsun” (Denmark), “Cimbria” (Denmark));
– Oil-pressing equipment of the firm “Krupp” (Germany) with a productive capacity of 600 tons / day (it is possible to increase up to 800 tons / day);
– Extraction equipment with a capacity of 600 tons / day with the possibility of increasing up to 800 tons / day, produced by Desmet (Belgium), filtration equipment by Alfa Laval (Sweden), separation equipment by Westfalia (Germany);
– Tanks for storing oil with a volume of 16,000 m3;
– Tanks for storage of meal for 9,000 tons;
– Warehouses for storage of husk with a volume of 900 tons;
– Tanks steaming point;
– Loading auto overpasses.
– Natural gas (practically not used, due to the use of husk as the main fuel);
– Electrical substation PS-35 kW (2 independent inputs), there are 6 power transformers, the existing capacity for transformers is 6 MW, technical conditions for 5 MW have been agreed;
– Water supply from the city water supply;
– 2 reservoirs for redundancy and continuous water supply of production;
– Boiler plant “Biysk plant” (Russia), operating on sunflower husk, there is also a back-up economizer “Viessmann”, operating on natural gas;
– Electrostatic precipitator “Energomashinzhiniring” (Ukraine);
– Automobile access roads, place of storage of freight transport;
– Sewerage – industrial wastewater treatment with a capacity of 3 m3 / hour;
– At this stage, the construction of a railway track to the production area is underway.
– Availability of a developed base of suppliers of raw materials ensures the operation of production at full capacity;
– Existing export contracts make it possible to deliver all goods manufactured for export, thereby ensuring the inflow of foreign exchange earnings into the country.
– The proximity of the seaports of Ukraine makes it possible to reduce the company’s logistics costs;
– Availability and use of modern high-quality equipment from European manufacturers, with the use of a vertical layout of the organization of production;
– Certification of the enterprise according to the QMS / HACCP system: ISO 22 000: 2005, with the possibility of prolongation. These certificates are necessary for potential buyers, especially for export shipments;
– Use of own raw materials for heating and steam production (Average daily husk consumption by the boiler is 30 tons, with an average daily husk production of 90 tons;
– Possibility of organizing granulation of sunflower meal and husk, which will make it possible to increase the proceeds from the sale of finished products;
– If there is a need for further development of the enterprise, there is a free adjoining territory, as well as a second industrial site in the vicinity.
V. Commercial Price
$ 30 000 000.