SHARE FOR PRIVATIZATION: 100%
«Mykolayiv» CHP is a 99.9% state-owned company that produces electricity and heat located in the Mykolaiv region. Total installed capacity of heat production accounts for 410 Gcal/h; of electricity production - 40 MW.
The company supplies electricity to more than 39,000 consumers. Sales of thermal energy to consumers (Gcal): households - 81.25%, non-industrial objects - 13.73%, other consumers - 5.32%.
The company mainly works on natural gas, which is supplied by Naftogas Ukraine. In the 2019, production volumes of heating power was 244 thsd Gcal, and of electricity – 62m kWh.
Tariffs for thermal energy:
- For budgetary institutions - 1526.87 UAH / Gcal with VAT;
- For households (central heating) - UAH 1,524.04 / Gcal with VAT;
- For households (housing cooperatives) - UAH 1,502.60 / Gcal with VAT;
- For religious organizations - UAH 1,526.35 / Gcal with VAT;
- For other consumers - UAH 1,526.60 / Gcal with VAT.
By the end of 2019, the company’s debt to SE “Energorynok” amounts to UAH 34m.