One of the largest combined heat and power plants in Ukraine is for sale. The plant is designed for heat and power supply in Severodonetsk and to meet the needs of the chemical industry giant of Ukraine - Severodonetsk Association "AZOT (Nitrogen)". The company's share in the market of thermal energy in Severodonetsk is about 60%.
- Electricity generation;
- Steam supply;
- Hot water supply;
- Supply of conditioned air.
- Electric power: - 61.6 MW;
- Thermal capacity - 500 Gcal / g, including 187 Gcal / g from RCU boilers;
- The district heating plant consists of 18 boilers, 6 RCU (reduction and cooling units), condensate-, mains- and feed pumps.
Projected First Line CHP Capacity:
- Heat generating – 600 Gcal/year;
- Power generating - 260 mW.
In use, 91, 8 ha.
- Electricity is released to the wholesale electricity market of Ukraine SE "Energorynok";
- Thermal energy is sold to consumers in Severodonetsk under direct contracts.