Ivano-Frankivskiy grain company
INDUSTRY: Agri & food
SHARE FOR PRIVATIZATION: 100%
Ivano-Frankivsky Grain company produces flour and cereals, located in Ivano-Frankivsk region. Additionally, the company provides services in warehousing, production of animal feed, breeding of sheeps and goats, etc. Total elevator storage capacity reached 79,400 tons.
Operating capacity of facilities are:
- Total processing capacity – 37 tons per hour.
- Autoload power – 120 tons per day.
- Capacity of the feed mill – 50 tones per day.
- Railway loading capacity – 240 tones per day.
- Grain dryer capacity – 32 tones per hour.
- Grain auto-receiving line capacity – 2000 tones per hour
The company has a certified laboratory for checking the quality of grain and manufactured products.
Ivano-Frankivsk Grain company takes 4th place in Ivano-Frankivsk region in terms of elevator capacities. The storage capacity of all elevators in the region is more than 507 thousand tons. The gross harvest of cereals, legumes, sunflowers, soybeans and rapeseed in 2020 exceeded 1,024 thousand tons.
Leave a Reply